I’m thankful I can visit my dad more often now, especially since he is so ill. However, I am still greeted by memories of my youth that all include my mother.
My Take-Away-Treasure from this: It’s the little things we do which have the biggest impact and the longest lasting memories. You matter everything you do matters. Live your life with purpose and meaning. Look for and find the good no matter how hard it may seem at times. Love your life and it will love you back.
- Follow mikkiroderick on WordPress.com
- A Take-Away That is a Treasure
- Book 3 In the Works
- Supporting from Afar
- What Lies Within Me
- Self Realization = Self Improvement
- A reminder of how important the honesty of truth is. Believe a lie long enough and it will become reality, but never the truth.
- Bullies Come in all Shapes & Sizes
- The Changing Colors of Memories
- The Older Sibling
Mary Demoret on A reminder of how important th… Mary Demoret on What Lies Within Me Kathy on Supporting from Afar Mary on The Older Sibling Tiffany Huebner on Being Thankful & Showing…