I’m thankful I can visit my dad more often now, especially since he is so ill. However, I am still greeted by memories of my youth that all include my mother.
My Take-Away-Treasure from this: It’s the little things we do which have the biggest impact and the longest lasting memories. You matter everything you do matters. Live your life with purpose and meaning. Look for and find the good no matter how hard it may seem at times. Love your life and it will love you back.
- Follow mikkiroderick on WordPress.com
- Are YOU a Black Cloud Co-Worker?
- Understanding the Game of Chess
- Humility vs Self-Assurance
- Watch “Lukas Graham – Promise [OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO]” on YouTube
- Lying, according to Myron
- Fake and Painted Words
- Simplistic Forms Hidden Inside
- The Importance of Being a Grandparent
- Lies. . . . . or Creativity?
Jeffrey Schafer on Lies. . . . . or Creativi… Mary Demoret on A reminder of how important th… Mary Demoret on What Lies Within Me Kathy on Supporting from Afar Mary on The Older Sibling