- Follow mikkiroderick on WordPress.com
- A Take-Away That is a Treasure
- Book 3 In the Works
- Supporting from Afar
- What Lies Within Me
- Self Realization = Self Improvement
- A reminder of how important the honesty of truth is. Believe a lie long enough and it will become reality, but never the truth.
- Bullies Come in all Shapes & Sizes
- The Changing Colors of Memories
- The Older Sibling
- Understanding Life
Kathy on Supporting from Afar Mary on The Older Sibling Tiffany Huebner on Being Thankful & Showing… It’s That Time… on Depression, It May Not Be What… Kathy on Toxic People
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Not everything we ‘plant & nurture’ is good, or good for us. As I listened to this message ( http://youtu.be/VMVb6mwrmLE ) it came to me that I need to ‘set aside’ my garden of pain & betrayal. I will not … Continue reading
I’ve come to a conclusion this morning – It’s easier to deal with the pain of losing a loved one than it is understanding betrayal.
Every moment in our lives Is an opportunity to experience, Or to be a part of, Something that we can treasure. Live life with your eyes and heart open. Embrace those moments, Create Treasures, Be a Treasure.
The scent of the peanut butter, The soft feel of the bread, The sweetness of the jelly All remind me of when my son was in preschool. At that time in my life I looked forward in time Hoping for … Continue reading